Were you there?
Give us feedback! If you visited the CHI 2002 conference,
please fill in the conference survey. By returning the
survey you help make the CHI conferences even better,
and you have a chance to win dazzling prizes.
CHI 2003 will be held in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. See you there.
Great Minds Gathered at CHI 2002
in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA from April 20-25.
Software designers, usability engineers, user interface designers, information architects, human
factors engineers, web designers, HCI researchers and educators. CHI 2002 offered a world of opportunity
Meet face-to-face with industry gurus such as Jakob Neilsen, Donald Norman, Jared Spool, Ben
Shneiderman, Kevin Warwick, and more.
- Experience new paradigms of thought on the future of user interface.
- Take practical tutorials from leading experts and learn new skills you could apply immediately.
- Get psyched and get concrete information about the positive affect of good usability engineering on
your entire organization or simply on your web site.
- Meet with your peers to discuss technologies that would drive human-computer interface advancement in
the decades to come. Form business contacts, pursue collaborations, and develop new clients.
- Recruit outstanding employees, from graduating students to leaders in the HCI field.
CHI 2002, where the leading edge of usability
engineering, web design, human factors, and user interface took center stage.